1.A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said “I heard that, too.”
2. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
3. My wife asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t.
4. There’s nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it’s 1 a.m. and you’re home alone.
5.”I can’t sleep,” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.
6. I always thought my cat had a staring problem – she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.
7. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
8.There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
9.After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.
10. My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.